Medical examinations for elderly drivers, fitness to travel, pre-employment e.g. HGV, Taxi or PSV are undertaken for recommended BMA fee. These examinations are carried out by appointment at a time convenient to the practice. Please speak to the receptionist for details and she will be able to advise you of the required fee. Extraction from medical records or certificate for a range of services are also available without examination. These can include the following and costs are correct at time of the printing but are subject to review on an annual basis.
It is appreciated if all fees are paid in cash. Certificates and reports can only be handed back on receipt of payment so please have your fee ready. A receipt will be given if requested at the time of payment. Other certificates, forms and reports are also chargeable – please ask for details before requesting completion. Please allow a minimum of 3-5days for completion.
- Private Medical Certificate £20.00
- Passport £25.00
- Driving License Photo ID £25.00
- Freedom from Infection £20.00
- School Fees Insurance £20.00
- Accident/Insurance Claim fee £25.00
- Medical Examination LGV/PSV/HGV £80.00
- Travel Vaccination and/or Supply of Vaccine £30.00
- Private Prescription £15.00
- Cancellation of Holiday Certificate £25.00
- Fitness to Travel £25.00
- Letter for Customs £20.00 per patient